Mental health refers psychological well being – In other terms it also represents absence of mental illness. It represents how we behave, think, or react in any condition. Mental health means how we handle stress, or make decisions or choices in life.
Mental health is directly affect physical health. To be healthy mentally is very important at every stage of life. Because mental health makes a amazing balance life goals and how to achieve these goals.
Causes Of Mental Illness
If you are suffering from mental illness, your mood, behavior, way of thinking, way of reaction on things will also suffer. There can be many reasons of mental illness.
- Any trauma in past life
- Stress or Anxiety
- Past Experiences
- Mental health problems in family
- Brain chemistry
Signs of Mental Disorder
There are no any clues to identify if someone is having mental illness problem or not. But one can identify by following signs. Some are:
- Eating or sleeping too much
- Feeling less energy
- Disconnected from people and daily life activities
- Feeling less joy-or happiness
- Consuming alcohol or nicotine substances too much
- Feeling upset, angry, confused, weird or scared
- Thinking of harming yourself or others
- Having problem to forget
- Having pain
- Feeling numbness
- Not able to perform daily tasks
- Yelling on family or friends
- Experiencing mood swings that cause problems in relationships
- Feeling helpless or hopeless
- Hearing unrealistic voices
Who is Mentally Healthy?
A mentally healthy person responses in following ways:
- Can easily interact with others
- Full of energy
- Taking enough sleep
- Having positive attitude
- Positive behavior
Coping with the stress of life easily.